Tuesday, March 13, 2012

30 Day Justice Cam Challenge

This challenge is for all those who love photography and are passionate about social justice. Take the 30 day challenge, take a picture everyday that you feel corresponds with the given topic, and upload it to your instagram, flickr, Facebook, pinterest, tumblr, blog, etc. The great thing is you don't have to be an amazing photographer to participate in the challenge; you just have to have a camera. So go for it! And help our world, your friends, and your family grow in awareness and understanding of justice!


Do me a favor: if you like this or know someone who might like it, SHARE IT. Thanks


Note for participants: Be sure and send me a link so that I can see your pictures :)




2 comments:

  1. Seeing what a beautiful girl you have turned out to be - both inside and out - makes me almost regret all those lunch detentions I gave you....

    By the way, my african gray says Hi!

    =) Keep up the awesome living!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! But you can't regret the lunch detentions! We both know they were necessary because where I wasn't getting them from other teachers and times I deserved, I got them from you. Lol. It's like spanking your kids at breakfast be ause you know they'll deserve it in the afternoon haha.
      Cheers to your African Grey for still being alive. Lol

      Delete